The ED treats children and adults with acute injuries and illness, with the support of ancillary services including, but not limited to, radiology and laboratory services. An electronic tracking board is used to facilitate patient care, and a Pyxis storage system is used for medications and supplies. The RN is responsible for delivery of individualized age appropriate nursing care to patients. Generally functions independently under guidance of the Clinical Leader (Charge Nurse). Supervises the care provided by LPNs and non-professional nursing personnel.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing with an ADN or BSN in nursing
- Valid GA nursing license.
- Current CPR, ACLS, and PALS certifications
- Must have emergency room experience and/or strong critical care experience
- Must be able to utilize problem-solving process and independently make judgments and decisions
Day Shift (7am – 7pm)
Night Shift (7pm – 7am)
Days and hours per week will vary.